Thursday, December 10, 2015

FOTD : The Red Lip

A classic red lipstick can never go wrong. With just a swipe, it can make a look.
This time I decided to go for a red lip look to match my outfit at the same time put my red lipstick to use since I seldom touch reds, I am more a pink and nude girl. 


Let's start with the base, for my base I am using the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and my foundation is the Dr. G BB Cream.
To conceal my undereye circles, I am using the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch. To finish and set my whole look, I am using the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

My eye makeup is really simple, I want the lips to pop out, not my eyes. I used my Catrice Absolute Nude Palette. Eyeliner is the Maybelline Master Precise.
Mascara is the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara.

My collection is quite limited in Moscow so, you will keep seeing me repeating products. 95% of my makeup is actually at home.

Highlight is the Essence mono eyeshadow in Apricotta. I have been enjoying using this eyeshadow as a highlighter. It has been giving me a beautiful glow.
Blush is the Daiso blush in pink and bronzer is the bronze shade from the Flormar Terracotta Powder in Dual Gold.

My lips, I am using the L'oreal Infalliable Mega Gloss in Forgive my Sin. It is a matte finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment