Sunday, September 27, 2015

September haul

Meanwhile while I find a nice new photo location for my hauls.

So, I am back with a haul again. They are all drugstore products, nothing over the top.
Every single item I picked up this time are on sale. Who doesn't love a great deal.

I picked up L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Mistinguette and Pink Fever, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve, Rimmel Apocalips Matte in Atomic Rose and Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Epic.

I have been eyeing on these blushes for some time since they are said to be the drugstore dupe of Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes but I couldn't justify myself to get it since the price is quite pricey for a drugstore blush in comparison with brands like Catrice, Essence, L'oreal or even Maybelline.
This month these blushes are on sale at the local beauty store. Definitely the best time to grab this blush to try it out.

Lavish Mauve is a light pink with mauve undertones. A subtle and feminine colour for a lady-like look.

It is really pretty in the pan. On the skin it provides colour and also a healthy glow which I love.
Now I am really tempted to run back to the beauty store to pick up few more shades before the offer ends.

I love the original Rimmel Apocalips. They are probably my favourite drugstore lip lacquer. They are so pigmented and they apply beautifully on the lips.
Rimmel came out with the matte version not too long ago but I didn't pick them up because I was waiting for them to go on sale and I need another Apocalips like a hole in my head. I probably have like 5-6 shades of the original Apocalips which could last me another 10 years.

These babies were on sale this month at Rive Gauche and I picked up the shade which looks like I would make use out of it. There were 3 shades available, the other 2 is too bold and strong for my liking. Lately, I lean more to the nudes and natural pinks. So, I picked up Atomic Rose

Call me blind but I can't see the rose in Atomic Rose. It is a light dusty peachy pink shade. Very natural and wearable for an everyday casual and formal look.

L'oreal Color Riche Lipsticks.
I like the Collection Privee Lipstick by L'oreal, it is really moisturizing and light on the lips and I thought I should try out their Color Riche line since it is on sale.
L'oreal lipsticks do not have the most pleasant scent but they do remind me of my mum's lipsticks. The scent is really strong but they do go off after application. Not everyone could bear the scent but I am fine with it. It is still bearable.

My camera does not even pick up the lipstick shade properly. I gave up trying to make my camera pick up the correct shades, it just refuses.

Left : Pink Fever
Right : Mistinguette

Mistinguette is a bright warm pink. It is very loud and bold.
Pink Fever is a beautiful medium pink. Very subtle and feminine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment