Sunday, June 28, 2015

Roses on the rocks : Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque haul

I love Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets. Bourjois released their Rouge Edition Aqua Laque. I know I am late to the party but I finally got myself some Rouge Edition Aqua Laque. With hopes that it will be as good as the Rouge Edition Velvets.

These Aqua Laque different from their Matte counterpart - The Rouge Edition Velvet, they come a shiny cap. I find the packaging really beautiful.
They come in 8 shades ranging from nudes to bright reds. Mostly bright reddish pinks and reds though.

The two colours I picked up are Rose on the rocks and Babe Idole.

Rose on the rocks is a dusty rose nude. This shade is a MLBB shade, it is very natural on the lips and a suitable everyday shade. This shade leans sheer, the pigmentation isn't as great as the darker shades, for girls with slightly more pigmented lips, this shade might be too sheer.

Babe Idole is bright pink. A cute colour for the pink lovers out there. This shade is more pigmented and bright compared to Rose on the rocks.

These lip lacquers have a high-shine glossy finish and it very hydrating, it feels like applying cooling water on your lips. Definitely a product to go to if you like a light fresh makeup for the summer months.
Due to the finish, they tend slip off, so they do not last as long as the super long lasting Rouge Edition Velvets.

Bottom : Babe Idole Top : Rose on the Rocks

In the pictures Babe Idole leans coral but in real life, it is actually a bright pink.

For an extra boost of moisture and glossy lips, I am loving the Bourjois Aqua Laque. Bourjois products never seem to disappoint me, 

No comments:

Post a Comment