Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mini NARS haul

I was very excited for the NARS dual intensity eyeshadows when it was first released. I didn't manage get it until of late since product launch are usually very slow in Russia, we get things over here after the rave has totally died down.
It has finally arrived L'etoile stores and L'etoile had a 40% off storewide offer early March, I took the chance and got it.

I got two eyeshadows. One being the Dual Intensity Eyeshadow and the other the Single Eyeshadow.
I have been a good girl, I did not get myself a whole mountain of NARS eyeshadows.

The Dual Intensity Eyeshadows are really tiny. They come in 1.5g.
They are smaller than the Single Eyeshadows yet pricier than them.
I guess you have to pay for better buttery smooth and luxurious texture and pigmentation.

Surprisingly they do not come in the usual NARS rubbery packaging, those get dirty really easily. The packaging material is similar to the NARS audacious lipsticks. The open and close mechanism works the same too. It has a magnetic lid that opens really easily and closes securely.

The colour I got is Himalia.
I swear I can't stop looking at this shade in awe. It is just stunning and gorgeous. I fell in love with this shade at first sight. 
It is a metallic beige. The pigmentation and texture is amazing. It is so smooth and buttery and in a swipe it packs loads of pigment. 

The NARS Single Eyeshadows comes with more product at 2.2g.
This is my first NARS single eyeshadow, I have been wanting to get them when NARS came over to Malaysia but I couldn't make myself pay a fortune for a mini mono eyeshadow. So i hesitated and waited for a better chance.
Now with 40% off, girl just got to get it and make yourself happy. 

The eyeshadow comes in the usual NARS rubbery packaging, I think I do not need to explain much on this since everyone has seen or know about the NARS packaging.

The shade I have chosen is Malacca.
Malacca is a stunning dual chrome green-brown. It looks green in the pan but don't let the shade in the pan fool you, it applies brown with green chrome. The closest comparison would be MAC's Club but with more brown tones.

The reason I chose Malacca. First, it is the shade, I have never such a interesting and stunning shade like Malacca. Second, is its name. Malacca is a historical city of my home country. Somehow this shade makes me feel cosely knit to my country.
I know I should have gotten the duo eyeshadow in Kuala Lumpur since that is my hometown. Well, one day I would definitely like to have Kuala Lumpur in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment