Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tiny Events #6

So previously I have talked about the unfortunate incident that there was a fire breakout in my hostel at my floor. Now, things have pretty much settled down and I have temporarily moved to another hostel for the time being as there were no empty slots or rooms for us.

' The view from our new room. The grey shades of suburban Moscow. Definitely a much nicer view compared to my old room. I am kinda sad that this room is only temporarily available to us because it is such a great room. '

' Our first meal in the room. We consider this as an open house ceremony with all the sushi. We ordered our sushi via an apps called delivery-club.ru from this sushi shop called "Bento Wok" which offers sushi sets for an affordable price. For a sushi delivery shop, I would rate the sushi from this shop decent for its price. '

'Sirniki. It is a type of Russian thick pancake made from quark. This is my first time making it and it it wasn't so successful as I added in too much flour, thus the aroma from the quark did not stand out too much. I made it the second time again after that and it was a success. It is a pretty easy pancake to make, all you need are quark, flour, sugar, salt, egg, vanilla essence and raisins (optional).'

' Spring is finally here. On the way from the post office back to my hostel. I went out to pick up from order from Aliexpress.com . So, expect a huge Aliexpress haul soon?  '

Exam period is coming up soon, Tiny events will be kind of boring with not much going around with my life. If I were to update a 'day in my life', I will definitely bore everyone to death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment