Thursday, January 2, 2014

Yves Rocher loot : Lipbalms and creams

I finally finished my 1st semester of 4th year. Rejoice people!

I thought I did treat myself with a little something. It has been a long time since I stepped into Yves Rocher. 
The holiday season is full of limited edition items, so I picked some up. 


Pure Calmille Cream for Face and Body and Two lip balms ( I think these are christmas limited)

The cream comes in 50ml. It is a solid cream with a light scent of chamomile. 

I have been using this cream day and night. So far it has been treating my skin really good.
My skin feels soft and moisturized. I didn't experience any breakout or irritation from this product.
It is great product for the cold winter days.


Nourishing Lip Balm in Raspberry Scent.

This lipbalm is tinted so it gives a very cute pink glow which I like and the raspberry scent is heavenly.
I have no complains on this lip balm. I am not a very picky person on lipbalms.
I am fine as long they do their job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment