Friday, January 17, 2014

Rimmel buy : Apocalips

I should had made a collective haul combined with the previous post but I didn't expect myself to be buying somemore makeup this week.

So I went to the mall for a walk after my exam (yay! I passed my first exam of the semester!) and there was this makeup store and they were having sales for selected items. 

They had a big sale on the Rimmel Apocalips. They were on sale for only 199 Rubles each, which is pretty great! Usually they are about 270-299 rubles each.

I already talked about the Rimmel Apocalips and how I like them and wanting to go back for more colours.

Since there was this deal, I just grabbed the chance and got the rest of the colours which I wanted. 

I picked up two colours.
500 Luna and 100 Phenomenon. 

Luna is a muted peachy orange shade.

It is a very pretty colour, it suits fair skin people nicely. 
I have been eyeing on this shade for quite some time but I didn't get it because it wasn't in stock in the beauty store near where I live.
So I quickly picked it up when I saw it at the display there before it goes out of stock. 

Phenomenon is a peachy nude. 

It looks like Nude Eclipse at first glance. It is more peachy compared to Nude Eclipse and the latter has more beige tones in it.
This nude looks very well on my NC20 skin. If you are NC15-20, I would recommend this nude. 

The glosses side by side.

I also made my friend jump on the bandwagon to get these Apocalips. She has been lovin' it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment