Sunday, January 12, 2014

Things I would love to do in 2014

A week has passed since 2014 came, but it is never too late to post things that I would love to do in 2014. This is somewhat a resolution post.
A girl can always wish and dream.

♡ Get to my goal weight for 2014


♡ Get through my 4th year in Med school


♡ Spend more time with my love ones


♡Stay positive


♡Get rid of toxic people and negative thoughts to stay happy


♡Have a wonderful trip to Italy 


♡Have a wonderful once in a life time Olympics experience in Sochi


♡Travel more in Moscow. Find out new places in Moscow


♡Have a beach holiday during my summer break


♡Practice a healthy lifestyle and diet


♡Save money for holidays, spend less on unnecessary things


♡Learn how to bake


♡Get a better camera


♡Find my style 




And a more materialistic list. My wishlist. 


♡NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


♡Chanel Le Blanc Light Revealing Whitening Fluid Foundation


♡Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


♡Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush 


♡Stila Convertible Color


♡Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment