Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sephora Haul

This is the Sephora haul I did last summer. I was suppose to post it last year but It totally slipped out of my mind. I only remembered about it when I was looking through my photo album.

This is the first time buying from Sephora. I have entered Sephora multiple times, but I have never ever bought anything till last summer.
This is a collective Sephora haul.

The first item I got is the Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion in #13 True Beige.

It comes with a compact with the cushion BB and another refill. So total, 30g worth of product.

The compact.

Inside the compact with the Laneige sponge applicator.
The sponge is the best way to apply the cushion BB.

Ok time, to open the seal...

The cushion.

I have been using this BB cushion quite religiously, I would say it has been my favourite. It has a beautiful dewy & natural finish which I love. It makes my skin look so good!
It doesn't cake at all, adheres to the skin like a second skin and the coverage is medium. Absolute love.

Next up, I got Diorskin Nude Foundation in #10, Too Faced Boudoir Eyes and Stila Single Eyeshadow in Kitten.

I was looking around in Stila's aisle, then I played with their eyeshadows.

I swatched Kitten and immediately fell in love with the eyeshadow. The colour is extremely gorgeous, the pigmentation wonderful, the texture is smooth like butter . I didn't think twice and I just bought it.

Ingredient list.


It is a peach champagne, a universally flattering colour. 

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes

It comes in a beautiful tint case. 

It comes in beautiful neutrals. 


The next palette I would love to get would be the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. 

Diorskin Nude Foundation. 

Diorskin Nude Foundation has always been on my wishlist. Now I finally got it. 
I really like the finish, it gives a healthy looking and dewy skin. It isn't thick and it doesn't cake up. 
Coverage for this foundation is light-medium. 

This has became one of my favourite high-end foundation. 

A beautiful glass bottle. I really love the packaging. It looks really luxurious. 

My colour is 010. 

For lips. I got the Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss and the Dior Addict Extreme in 476 Plaza. 


The lipstick case is absolutely gorgeous and luxurious. 


Plaza is a medium rose pink. 

What really caught me about the lipgloss is the packaging. 
The packaging is super cute! The bonus point would be the fact this gloss has a very nice texture. It is not sticky at all! 
I took a long to decide whether to get it, I decided to get it because its non-sticky texture.


The colour I got is Lollibop. It is a medium pink colour.

That's all I got from Sephora. The next time I would visit Sephora will be Summer.
I can't wait till Summer when I am back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment