Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 15 hauls

I shouldn't call this a haul but a mini buy.
I didn't get much this time around. Just two items. 

I've got the Freeman Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask and Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette.

I have not been masking and pampering my skin and giving it a deep cleanse so I thought might as well pick this up to pamper myself.

I will write a review up as soon as I get enough use from it.

Another interesting I've got is the Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadw Palette.
a nude palette is like a must thing in every girl's vanity eversince Urban Decay released their infamous naked palette and many brands are following suite.

The palette comes with six beautiful neutral colours.
A dual end sponge tip applicator and brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment