Wednesday, October 9, 2013

G-Market haul #6

Almost every girl in Korea were crazy about the Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint. I became really curious about this tint and when till the time I needed to purchase skincare from Gmarket, I went along ordering some Aritaum items.

These are there Aritaum items I picked up.
There's the Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tints and Longwear Eyeshadow, Style Pop Blusher and Mono Eyeshadow. 

Aritaum Wannabe Longwear Eyeshadow in Daisy
The packaging is really funky. I really like how every different colour has different packaging design printed on them. It's creative.

Daisy is a shimmery bronze champagne. My comfort zone colour.

It comes with a brush at the other end. 

Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Tint in April and Summer.

Summer is bright orange, the name just fits the colour.

April is a rosy medium pink. Such a beautiful pink.

Aritaum Style Pop Blusher in School Girl. The packaging is macaron inspired.

It comes with a very cute puff.

School Girl is a lavender pink that compliments very well with yellow toned skin. It brightens up the skintone.
Lately, I just have been into lavender coloured blushers.

Aritaum mono eyeshadow.
This eyeshadow have been so raved in Korea for its cheap price but great colours.
Previously I've got two colours and then I came back to get this colour.

Dress Code.
Previously when I was ordering Aritaum's Mono Eyeshadow, this colour was out of stock. This is one of the 'hit' colours.

Dress Code is a sparkling bronze-brown colour. It is a very gorgeous colour.

And I got more skincare samples.

Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Fluid and History of Whoo Whitening Lotion.

I have been loving sulwhasoo and history of whoo's whitening products. They had been with me throughout my problematic acne scars period and now mostly my acne scars are gone because of this product.
They don't 'bleach' the skin but they lighten pigmentation and keeps the skin at its brightest tone.

I needed facial wash so I got Happy Bath's Facial Yogurt. They were cheap so it was a steal.

This is the Berry Essence.

Grain Essence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment