Saturday, October 19, 2013

First impression : Lush angels on bare skin

LUSH Angels on bare skin.

I accompanied my friend to Lush because she was in need of a new toner and cleanser. She said that she did some research on Lush's cleansers and she heard a lot of great review on Angels on Bare Skin.
Since I got curious, I just jumped the bandwagon and got it.
Lush products are always on the pricier side here in Moscow. This cleanser is 336 rubles per 100 gram.

I have been using this cleanser for 5 days. I could say it is a pretty decent cleanser.
The cleanser has a soothing lavender scent. The texture is slightly coarse as there is ground almonds and lavender seeds(?).
The first time using this cleanser, I felt a little weird because this cleanser doesn't foam up. I am just so used to foam cleansers and this cleanser is a bit tricky to use. Sometimes you just don't know the right amount that you should use.
After much trial and error, I figure out a chick pea size is just right for my whole face.

The almond milk and oils in this cleanser keeps the skin very soft. The kaolin cleans the skin and removes impurities whereas the ground almonds gently exfoliate the skin.

Becareful! Do not get any ground almonds into the eyes. It hurts.

Up till now, this cleanser has been treating my skin really well, there hasn't been break outs or allergies with it but I don't know if I will repurchase this cleanser because I like a foamy feeling when I wash my face, it feels cleaner. It keeps my face soft after wash. It doesn't leave the face feeling too tight nor oily.
This cleanser doesn't thoroughly cleanse makeup though, a pre-cleansing with makeup remover is definitely needed.

I will see how it works on my skin after using it for a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment