Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flush of Burgundy

October has been a decent month so far. My classes are not as hectic and I find most of my time procrastinating and zoning off.
I am sorry I have not been able to post anything productive or interesting on this blog, it is because I am having a writer's block. I just do not know what to post and how to write an interesting post anymore. 

This week is a great week for a figure skating fan like me, it is full of competitions and it's great to see my favourite skaters coming back from off-season. Off-season was killing me, I am glad summer vacation was there to keep me occupied.
I am planning to go to Rostelecom Cup and Sochi Olympics. I do not if I can manage to especially for the olympics but I am trying my best, ticket sales open next week. I am getting ready my money and hopefully there's still seats, hotel and transportation for me. I am doing a great sacrifice for this, I am skip 3 days of class for this. It's a once in a life time experience. 


So since it has been practically freezing in Moscow. I did some shopping. 

I picked up only one item to accompany me through the cold days
It's a simple burgundy knit sweater. 

Burgundy has been the 'in' colour this season. Everything is about burgundy. Burgundy lipsticks, burgundy eyeshadows, burgundy jumpers, burgundy blouse, all burgundy.

I really like burgundy, it complements on my skintone really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment