Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Skincare recommendations #1

When I had my terrible breakouts, I have seek for many solution to my calm my breakouts.
I did all sorts of routines like washing my face with salt, applying aloe vera gel, trying all sorts of products from drugstore to pharmaceutical. Not high-end, my poor wallet couldn't afford it.

I was browsing through countless youtube videos of skincare routines and also blogs and I came across this product, It has truly saved my skin.

It is the La Roche Posay Effaclar K and Duo.

My Effaclar K looks beaten up, it has traveled with me to the UK and Australia. That's why.

I can't say enough praise for this product.
It cleared most of my pimples and smoothen my skin. Now I do not have as much break outs as I used too and even if I d have them, it is really minor ones which will go away in 2-3 days, the most in a week.

It is my skin saviour.

The texture of the cream is really light, spreads really easily and absorbs fast. I top it with a moisturizer since I do not think it is moisturizing enough for my skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment