Saturday, September 28, 2013

Etude house haul : Sweet Recipe, Princess Etoinette

This two collections are the best collection Etude House ever released in a long time.
The packagings are to die for, it's so cute and sweet. 

It is the Etude House Princess Etoinette and Sweet Recipe line.
I am just so awed at how beautiful the packagings are. 

I got a total of six items from both lines.
There's face powders, eyeshadows, lipstick, base and multifunctional lip and check cream among the mix.

Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base.

I got them in Berry and Peach.

I got totally sold when I saw the cute CF of this product. The concept is just so cute.

The packaging reminds me of the bases from the Peach collection which are released in 2008.

The base are package in a glass tub. It's a little bulky but it adds a chic touch to the packaging.

Baby Choux Base in Peach

Baby Choux Base in Berry

These bases has a very nice fragrant in it, I really like the smell (might not be a good thing for those who is sensitive to scents).
They sure do look like whipped cream in a jar.

Sweet Recipe Chocolate Eyes

I totally fell for the cute packaging but it turned out the packaging wasn't all the great as I expected. It is on the flimsy side and the eyeshadow can just slide open because there's nothing to secure the eyeshadow so this palette can't be taken out for travelling, it would just slide away and break.

The eyeshadow slide open.
It looks like chocolate bar.

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Colour in Strawberry Chiffon Cake.

The packaging and name is just too cute to resist. I wanted to get more of them. 

The Princess Etoinette line. The packaging is just so sweet, princessy and cute. 

The powder comes in a gorgeous pot container that is vanity deco worthy.

It comes with a really cute puff with lace and a pink ribbon.
It's every girl's dream puff. 

A close up of the design. 
The 'gold' plate of the word 'Etude' just glamed up the whole packaging.

The Lipstick. I ordered PK002.
The packaging is so cute and princessy, it is just to die for.

PK 002 is a bright rose pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment