Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beauty Finds : L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection 2 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Good September everyone. Weather in Russia has been really grim and gloomy, it has been raining on of most of the days since I landed back here. 
It is making me moody as well.

So, following the hype of the infamous Bioderma Micellar water, L'oreal has launched its own Micellar Water.

I have always been wanting to try out the Micellar Water but I couldn't make myself fork out so much just for a makeup remover. I never spend so much on makeup removers. 

I bought mine from the hypermarket chainstore Auchan.
It cost about 130roubles which is the cheapest I can find around Moscow. 

I have been using this Micellar Water everyday since I've got it, It claims that it is suitable for sensitive skin.I didn't experience any skin irritation nor break outs, it definitely feels very gentle to the skin. It removes makeup as it claims, so far it has manage to melt away all of my makeup except for my Asian waterproof mascara which everyone claims it is a total pain to get it remove. For the rest, it can be removed easily including the eyeliners. 

The after effect of using this water, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry. My skin feels pretty moisturized after using it but not oily. I do enjoy the feeling of it on my skin.

It is definitely a great and fast way to remove makeup on those hectic days where there is no time for deep cleaning. So far I am liking this product and I would repurchase it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment