Monday, June 3, 2013

The Pure & Natural secret.

It's June. I didn't realize it is already June until today. I am so slow.
June marks my finals month, so I am gonna be very busy after this.

Let's get started what I got this weekend from grocery shopping.


Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Moisturizing Day Cream.

I have heard a lot of raves about this cream and the fact The Duchess of Cambridge, Princess Kate Middleton 'swears by' this cream.
Caught by "Kate effect', I also picked up this cream.

When I was in London, I saw this cream but I didn't pick it up since I didn't need an extra cream and I do not want to add on my luggage weight.
I am glad I didn't because It is much cheaper over here in Moscow, only priced at 161 Roubles (about 3.31 British pounds).

Truthfully I still do not need anymore creams but since the price is so affordable, it is hard to pass and who knows this cream might be better than the other creams I owned.

I chose the normal to combination skin version.
My skin is leaning towards combination in the summer. I only get oily at my nose and elsewhere is pretty much normal or slightly dry.

The cream comes in a heavy glass tub with white matte lid.
A very simple design which suits the theme of pure & natural.

The cream comes in sealed which is good. Got to prevent those people with itchy fingers from dipping their fingers into the cream.

The cream has a thick yet light formula with the typical Nivea fragrance.
Sad to say the fragrance doesn't go away! Even after washing with plain water.

Blending the cream.
The cream is very easy to blend and it gets absorb fast during blending.
It leaves a slightly oily finish for the first few minutes then the skin will feel very soft and moisturized.

A comparison between the side with and cream and without.
The side with the cream applied have more sheen to it.

I will give a more detailed review after using this cream long enough.

Now let's move on to the next item I picked up.

It is another item that caught my eye.

It is the La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream.
This BB cream is said formulated for sensitive skin in need for hydration.
I swear by this brand after using their Effaclar line to get rid of my acne and it is a very excellent job in it. Lately my skin has been clear and if I break out it would be minor ones that go away within days.
SO I have high hopes for this BB cream in terms of skin care properties.

La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream.

The packaging of the BB cream is very simple and pharmaceutical-like.
The cream is very small in size.

Eventhough it is small, it is still packed with 40ml worth of product. 
Usually Korean BB creams come in 50ml but for a western pharmaceutical brand, I feel 40ml is generous amount. 

I got mine for 670 Roubles after student discount in a local pharmacy.
I am surprise that the price isn't as expensive as I expected it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment