Thursday, June 27, 2013

Acne Update #3

My skin has probably been at its best that it has been in 9 months.

I broke around September and I made a blogpost on it around December. Click here for the post.
It was really bad then my skin was rough, pimples were popping out from nowhere, it was the most painful tie of my life.

I changed my whole skincare routine. Those days I used to use only cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Now it is like a 10 steps skincare.

This is my skin condition for my left cheek as of for now.

It has a long way from being so blemished and hyperpigmented to looking like this.
There is still some minor breakouts now and then but it isn't bad and can be controlled.

The right cheek. The right cheek has always been under-control.

The products I used for my morning skin routines :
1. Nature Republic Farm Fresh Mung Bean Foam Cleanser
2. Mineral Water Facial Spray
3. ZA Total Hydration Rich Lucent Lotion
4. Rose Divine Eye Cream
5. Sulwhasoo Snowise Balancing Water
6. L'oreal Youth Code Illuminating Serum
7. Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream
8. La Roche Posay Effaclar K
9. Moisturizer, I have 4 and I switch them around according to my skin needs, I have The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion, Nivea Pure and Natural Daycream, L'oreal Youth Code Illuminating Cream and Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer.

Some tips :
I do not dry my face after washing instead I pat the water in, It keeps my skin more moisturized compared to drying with a towel which I felt took away a lot of moisture from my skin.

I scrub my face about once a week to remove dead skin cells that could potentially clog pores that cause blackheads, whiteheads or even pimples.

Eventhough mask can be used daily but I do not advise to use daily as it will provide over nutrition causing the skin to break out.

Aloe Vera Gel and Green Tea is good in calming the skin and getting rid of redness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment