Monday, May 6, 2013

Pink flower

Getting ready for bubble fest.

This is the ratio of foundation and volumer I always use.
This time I am using Dr. G's BB cream and Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in #1

Apply it all over the face to get the a dewy finish.
Excuse my skin.
Then I topped it off with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

For my eyes.
I got inspired many Spring looks.
I used a mixture of champagne, pink and orange colour.
Since i didn't have any pink eyeshadow with me, I used my Bourjois blush in Rose D'or as a replacement.
First I applied the champagne colour all over my lid and the pink at the outer V. Then the orange at the middle of the lid and blend.
I highlighted my bottom lid with Essence Stay with Me cream eyeshadow in For Faeries. It is a beautiful metallic pink-gold colour.

Finish eye look!

Finish look.
Blush : Bourjois Blush in Rose D'or.
Lips : Catrice Lipstick in Pinker-bell
Highlighter : Etude House Golden Ratio

The camera washes the face quite a lot.
This is a camera apps picture from my phone.

OOTD
In my favourite new pink trench coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment