Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A little bit of glitters.

I have been obsessed with the glitter flakes nail polishes. They are just so cute and pretty.
I can't wait till when go back and raid all the Korean beauty stores to get these nail polishes. A lot of brands has released very beautiful multicoloured glitter nail polishes, such as Etude House, The Face Shop, TonyMoly, Aritaum ( we don't have Aritaum in my country, I am just gonna raid Gmarket), Innisfree etc.

So beautiful. Just in time for Spring/Summer.
The fun colours

Multicoloured pink, blue and white flakes.
Very fun and colourful mixture of flakes.

A swatch of the nail polish
Isn't it so cute?

The next colour is a pale lilac colour.
I picked this up because this was on clearance. Lilac is one of my favourite colour.

The cap design are so cute! I guess it is only for their limited collection because I didn't see any design

The name of the colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment