Monday, May 6, 2013

Bubble Fest 2013

This year I went to the bubble festival again. Well, it wasn't as exciting as last year's.
There isn't as many people in gorgeous, weird or extravagant costumes and it isn't so packed this year, maybe because the location is bigger.
The free hugs are still there though. This is the link to last year's festival.

It looks really crowded in the pictures but it wasn't as crowded as last's.

A shot among the crowd.

Blow blow bubbles! 

With a pretty masquerade angel.

Pretty Pink Princess.

Selca time!

Later in the evening we went to Chili's for some food and snack.
This is what I ordered. Chicken Crispers!
Not a favourite of mine, I find everything too oily because it is all fried.

Chicken Milehigh. This is what I ordered the last time.
I find that I like this dish more than chicken crispers as it is milder.

Paradise! This is the desert's name.

More selca time!

My strawberry lemonade.
An outside view of the restaurant. The New Arbat street.
This is also when I took my friend's red lipstick out to play.

I am gonna continue the next post with a OOTD, FOTD and EOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment