Friday, May 10, 2013

Another day out

Yesterday I went out to watch Ironman 3 in 3D at European Mall, Kievskaya.
It is an okay film for me, I still feel Ironman 2 is a much better one than the third trilogy.

If you do visit Moscow, do stop by Kievskaya's European Mall, it is a great mall to shop at. 

Here's my EOTD. 


I lined my eye using Catrice eyeshadow in Cobalt Bleu. I didn't know what to do with this eyeshadow at first since it is not a colour I would use eyeshadow everyday (I got this eyeshadow for free) but now it looks like I found a good use for it. 
I used Essence Stay With Me cream eyeshadow in For Faeries for all over the lid. Such a great cream eyeshadow, such a versatile colour. I highlighted my bottom eyelid with 

FOTD
The finish look!
For my face, I used Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream mixed with Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in #1. Topped with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. I have been loving this powder a lot! 

Blush : Bourjois Blush in Rose D'Or
Lips : Catrice Lipstick in Oh!Juicy



After the movie, we went to a Japanese udon restaurant called "Marukame"

Ontama Bukkake Udon.

To be able to taste Asian food over here feels so at home. Honestly if it weren't for being in Moscow, this restaurant is just average because there's plenty of udon-ya with more varieties.
But if you are like me, in a foreign land and craving for udon, this is the right udon restaurant for you.
The taste of the udon is authentically Japanese.


No comments:

Post a Comment