Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Eve, End of 2012

Happy New Year Eve. 


Let's look back what I did in 2012.

- Survived my 2nd year 1st semester. Glad I passed my finals.
- Dining in Beverly Hills, Moscow for the first time
- Spent winter holidays in Moscow.
- Cirque du Soleil, Zarkana! 
- First Bubble Fest in Moscow. 
- Back to Malaysia!!! Had lots of fun back home
- Went to the beach with the family
- Back to Moscow
- Start of the hectic 3rd year, basically locking myself in the room to study daily
- New year 2012. I haven't cleared all my credits.

New Year Resolution.

- Lose weight, around 10kgs? (as always!)
- Finish my 3rd year peacefully

My best-of makeup items


The 9 Makeup items I really like this year.

Missha Misa Cho Bo Yang BB Cream, L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, Lush Color Supplement in Light Yellow, Maybelline TheMagnum mascara, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, MAC Studio Finish concealer, Garnier 2 in 1 Corrector, Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks in 020, Tony Moly Lip Tint

Honorable mentions :
Catrice Mono Eyeshadows, Etude House Drawing Eye Brown Pencil, Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer, Dr. G BB cream, Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color N, Jill Stuart Blush Blossom, Essence Stay All Day Long eyeshadow in For Fairies

Haven't post a FOTD for a long time.
Swearing by natural brown circle lens and highlighting my bottom lash line.


No comments:

Post a Comment