Sunday, December 9, 2012

Productive Saturday

I finally got to go out after a long time not really stepping out of my hostel due to my hectic schedule.

First, I am gonna talk about a coffee house, Kofe Haus. This is a Russian chain coffee house.
It is available almost everywhere. Every section, every corner.

I ordered, their hot caramel latte , ice blended caramel latte and hot chocolate marshmallow.


Caramel Hot Latte

Ice blended caramel latte

Marshmallow hot chocolate

I would say I am not a fan of Kofe Haus. Their coffee is way too diluted and there's isn't any aroma in the coffee.
It just feels so bland drinking their coffee, especially the ice blended, it was like drinking water. 

Staff service was slow especially on returning change. It is like a Russian thing? 
We went away without our change because we couldn't stand waiting for the change. 

I would recommend Starbucks over Kofe Haus anytime. 

I did some mini purchases along the day

I went into Lush. Lately, Lush has been like one of my favourite brands. 

Got two items from Lush.
The Colour Supplement in Light Yellow and Mask of Magnaminty.

It is a green paste with rough seeds.
It smells pepperminty-ish with some weird undertones. I don't know how to explain it.

I have used it yesterday, so far, I like this mask eventhough I haven't seen any effect of it on my face. I will use another few more times to re-ensure if  I really like this mask.

My friend really like this so I jumped on the bandwagon and got one for myself.

I was matched to the colour light yellow by the Lush assistant. 
Jackie Oats was too light for me and Light Pink was too dark and it look orange on me. 

I like the texture when I tried it. 
It is not like a foundation, it is somewhat like a moisturizing makeup base texture with the ability of a foundation.
It feels extremely light. Sounds like a good foundation for the summer,

Accessories I got.

Winter gloves!

This is how it looks on my hand.
I got this glove because it is convenient for me when I use my phone. I do not need to take out my glove everytime I wanna use my phone.

Super cute winter beanie! I feel in love with this upon seeing it at first sight.
It is just so cute!!

Me with the beanie. So in love with it. 
The quality is really good too.

FOTD
Me in my current favourite drugstore foundation - L'oreal Lumi Magique. 
My colour is in N1 Pure Pearl, the lightest shade in the collection and I am not the lightest skinned person around, the last time I checked I was a NC20, I might be lighter now since I live in the land of snow now and I used to live in a tropical country.

Can you see how luminous it is. It is so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment