Thursday, December 6, 2012

snow and mini haul

It has been snowing really badly over here. Feels like a great challenge to actually travel and walk to classes.
It is so hard to walk, it is shuffling to classes daily.


It's winter wonderland.

NOT. winter in real life isn't as nice as what you see.

Also, did a mini haul this time.
I intentionally went there to get another pimple cream but I came out with more items, like usual.

I got 3 items and one is a impulse repurchase. L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, Catrice Allround Concealer Palette and Essence Pure Skin SOS Spot Killer.

Yes, the spot killer is the main purchase. The concealer is kind of a important purchase since I have lots of hyperpigmentation and redness right now and I am going out on this weekend.

L'oreal Lumi Magique is an impulse repurchase, I still have quite a lot left in my previous bottle but this was on 50% off and in this country, sales on cosmetics are hard to come by. And something told me I just need a backup before the sales end.
and oh! This is current favourite drugstore foundation. I recommend it for people looking for a dewy finish with medium coverage this winter.



The colours of the concealer palette. 
Green - to neutralise redness, Pink - to neutralize dark circles, beige of different tones. The 2nd from right is my exact match.


I hate the artificial lighting in my hostel room. It is from my study lamp.
The big issue I have over here is lighting, there's hardly any sunlight over here and lighting is pretty iffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment