Sunday, December 16, 2012

Little Winter Things

it's the 15th again! It's haul time, mini haul to be exact.

Before this, I went to the store and saw the Catrice new collection, I was deciding whether to get it or not and my friend told me not to, so I listened to her and guess what?

It's now on clearance sale for 99rubles each. That's a huge drop!!

So my itchy hands picked up 3 items from the collection.

Isn't the packing mighty gorgeous. I fell for the packaging.
It's so classy.

It comes with a detailed packaging. It is very hard to take the picture of all the details.


The colour combination for this palette is pretty weird with the red. I doubt I would use the red but the rest of the earth colours are so pretty, especially the champagne.

The packaging of the lipsticks are really pretty too.

The two colours I got, Nude Warm and Cherry Bomb.

The lipsticks are totally matte. I am more of a fan of cream lipsticks but it is no harm trying these matte lipsticks since they are currently so cheap.
This is Nude Warm. Just like its name, a matte nude.
This is the last piece, I am glad I manage to dig it up from the pile.

Cherry Bomb.
A matte coral colour. This is the prettiest colour out of the bunch.
There's a matte red colour which I didn't get.

The Body Shop had a 30% sale storewide, I just grabbed an item.

The Vitamin E facial oil. I needed a facial oil since I left my Palmer's one at home.
I spilled part of the oil already and I am sad.
I used it a little and I don't really like its consistency, it is really oily and doesn't absorb well into the skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment