Thursday, January 3, 2013

New year + FOTD

Happy New Year 2013! 

Wishing all of you a great year ahead! 

New Year Eve EOTD

The natural-style highlighted eyemakeup. 

After lots of experimenting with eye makeup, I feel this style complements my eye the most. 
Only 3 products are used : Physician Formula Gel Eyeliner, Essence Stay All Day Long Eyeshadow in For Fairies and Maybelline mascara.


FOTD

Products used : Handmade makeup base, Garnier BB Cream, Missha The Style concealer, Garnier 2 in 1 corrector, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer #1, ELF blush in Innocence, Nivea Lip Balm, Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint



After a few hours, the makeup did stay on well except the concealer did fade away a little.
You can my ugly acne scarings and huge pimple at my chin (thank goodness it has shrunk)
I am pretty satisfied with my current makeup look. 

1 comment:

  1. really pretty :)

    I'm having a giveaway i hope you can join!
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/2013/01/giveaway_9270.html

    ReplyDelete