Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coral Craze

Using my trip as an excuse, I made myself buy lipsticks to use during the trip.
It is such a bad habit, I should be saving the money to use during the trip.

Anyway, here is what I got. 
Two lipsticks, one from Innovation Make-up (Never heard of this brand before) and Catrice.

Lately, I have been into a coral orange craze. I have two coral orange colour lipstick that I didn't bring over and they are from Etude House.  
I really want to use this colour during my trip after watching this tutorial thus I picked up these two lipsticks.

I really like JungSaemmool youtube channel's tutorials, perfect makeup inspiration for Asian like me.
Check the channel out.

The lipsticks are really really affordable and added on with discount, just go get it! They don't hurt the wallet at all. 

Innovation's packaging is really plasticky, there's nothing very appealing about the packaging, not even the prints.
So, it's not a surprise that I went to the bazillion of times but I didn't notice the brand on the shelves. It doesn't help when they place the display in such a secluded place.

They printed the expiry date, that's a good thing.

It is a coral orange colour, the colour i want. It leans more to the milky side.
and the price is cheap! after discount it's less than 100rubles.

I am gonna insert a swatch here.


Catrice Lipstick.

The colour I got is 050 Princess Peach.

It's a pretty coral orange with more orange. It has the word Catrice engraved on the lipstick.

That's all I got from this mini buy, I will post a FOTD hopefully soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment