Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Foodie life!

I had one week off and bless Mother Russia because it is so hard to get breaks here and I just need a rest.

I hate studying, I just need time to enjoy myself and slack.

I had sushi during the break from my favourite Japanese restaurant over here, Tanuki.
If you ever come visit Russia, this is the affordable  Japanese restaurant I recommend.

Sushi set.
Super delicious!

Strawberry Cream Milkshake.

Friend's Sushi set and their cocktails.




EOTD.
My EOTD have been the same for these few days, I didn't switch the technique, only the eyeshadows.
This time I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Infinite White for my lower lashline.
I am really liking the Maybelline Color Tattoo, they stay put so well and don't budge at all! I won't write a lengthy review for this since there are probably many beauty bloggers who did them.


Now it is back to classes and normal life. Sad.
Can't wait for the short winter break. I am going travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment