Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MayDay

Happy May Day!

Let's start with  the bad news.
I split water on my blackberry now the keypads do not function at all! How frustrating.

Now let's go into the shopping buys.
It has been awhile since I went clothes shopping and finally I did a really small one!

Here are my buys.

First I got a bareback dress from Stradivarius.
I have been eying on this dress for the longest time ever.

It is really pricey but I have no regrets since It is absolutely gorgeous.


And i finally got my first platform heels from New Look.
Nude pumps. Just nice for any occasion.

It is really hard to find a stippling brush here, when I saw it I knew I had to get it since my ELF powder brush was shedding like a cat.
I bought a foundation brush but I don't really like it. Maybe I am just not used with the use of a foundation brush.

QVS Mineral Makeup Air Brush Stippling Brush.
Bought it for 330Rubles.

There's hardly any brush choice over here. QVS is like one of the only brush brands around here.

Well it is not as dense as I expect it to be. It doesn't bleed or shed when I washed it.
Haven't got the chance to use it yet.


I forgot to post about the flower crown I bought in NewLook
Here I am with my flower crown. Photo courtesy of my friend.

And a OOTD.


Dress : H&M
Flower Crown : NewLook
Shoes : NewLook

Just a very simple look.

No comments:

Post a Comment