Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bubble fest!

The Spring Bubble Festival was held last Sunday.
The crowd was just gigantic! I expected to see such a crowd but I didn't expect till the one of the Metro entrance had to be close up.
We had to take the longer route towards Arbat Street.
There were many people with cool, weird, beautiful, gorgeous costumes. We went there casually since we are foreigners.
There were free hugs. I never experience any free hug event at my country, so it was exciting to hug strangers and feel so happy afterwards.

The people waiting outside metro station.

Now to the crowd.
Into Arbat Street.
Every turned colourful from this point on.

Kids playing around with their dads carrying them

Salsa dancing.

People climbing on lamp post freely, even on top of shops and telephone booths!

My look of the day!
My fringe was too long then. I finally trimmed it yesterday myself.
Why saloons here have to be so expensive!

Lolitas, I was ecstatic to see them. They all are cute!
Their dresses, oh gosh so cute!!

Free hug by another Asian girl.
She is so cute.

Later we hanged out in Asia Cafe - An Asian restaurant.
I had Sushi and Fried Glass Noodles.

Philadelphia Sushi which I shared with my friend.

Fried Glass Noodles with pork and vegetables.
This dish was very oily.

Final camwhore.
I regretted that I didn't put on falsies that day. 

2 comments:

  1. I expected to see more bubbles there...

    It sounds like a lovely idea for a festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera wasn't cooperating much with me on capturing the bubbles, time to change to better camera soon but there's more to that event besides the bubble, people in costumes and also free hugs.
    It is more like a spring-get-together-festival than bubble at that event.

    ReplyDelete