Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love.

I had an event yesterday and I wore the most gorgeous little black dress that I could have found here.
Just before a day to the event, I found this dress, tried it and immediately fell in love with it.
I never regretted buying this dress at all. The level of gorgeousness is just to the sky.
I am so glad that I got so many compliments for this dress, makes me feel that my money didn't go to waste.

Anyway let's go to an EOTD.
It is the first time trying Rimmel's Sexy Curve full figure mascara. I quite like it.

Level of eyelashes longness and falseness is so great on a Asian lash
Those are my real eyelashes not a single false eyelash was applied.

Here comes the FOTD.
I just dabbed on the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 03.
For this lipstick please exfoliate your lips before using it or not your lips shall look horrible with the chapped skin.
Other than that I have no complains for this lipstick, I love it!

Haven't curled my hair for a long time, feels so nice to see them curled.


Ahhhh i dont have a nice full body picture. I will take a picture of the dress next time.

And some ring love. These are the only rings I own now but I like them. I like my rings simple but elegant.


Nail love. Red with gold glitter at the ring finger.
Do you love red nails?

Till then!

1 comment:

  1. this is soo nice:***
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    A.:*

    ReplyDelete