Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Little Black Dress.

I have to thank my friend for helping get a solo picture of myself.

The handbag is not mine. I just took my friend's handbag as a prop.
I love this little black dress to death, it made me look fabulous for the night.




I had an eye opening post reading Cindy Tang or known as TheBadBarbie.
Circle lens good or bad?
I have been an avid circle lens wearer since I was 17-18. I am 20 this year. I never had any problems with any circle lens.
The brands I've used before were Super Barbie Lens, Fynale Lens, TheDollyEye lens, Kimchi lens and also Geo Lens.
They never gave me any vision problems, so far they are really comfortable.
but I received a defective one from Geo before and threw them off after they fit so poorly in my eye, almost stinging my eye to death but the next few orders from Geo, they were so far so good.

I talked about circle lens with my optician before. He told me that that there is nothing wrong with them if fitted properly and most of them are tailored to the curvature of Asian (Chinese, Korean and Japanese) eyeball which are pretty standard, it is really rare to have a different curvature but then it doesn't apply the same to Caucasians and the rest.
That is when you need to visit your optometrist to check the curvature of your eye whether the lens fit.

but even with this there's no 100% guarantee your Asian eyes won't have any misfit problem with it. Throw away your lenses if they still sting after soaking your lenses in multipurpose solution for more than 24 hours or they misfit on your eye ( showing folds on your eye).
Misfit lens can lead to Keratitis.

Anyhow it is still a risk on trying circle lens but for people like me, all for beauty but I still take precaution eventhough I use circle lens. For me if the circle lens fits you, it is all good.

By the way I never ordered from eyecandylens.com before. For my country's standard, the price offered by eyecandylens.com is awfully overpriced.
I always go back to my trustee seller who gave me no problems at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment