Sunday, April 15, 2012

Soon it will be spring, 15th haul!

Here comes the monthly 15th haul.
The nearby beauty store always have 15% off every 15th of the month, making it the best time picking up things.

This is what I have picked up.
A bodyshampoo, foundation brush and 3 lipsticks.
Actually I went there because I need a brush, my poor ELF powder brush has been shedding like a cat. It has serve me for a good 4 years.
I wanted a flat top kabuki but sadly the brush selection over here is terrible thus I just pick up a foundation brush to serve me till I fly back home and rush to Sephora for a good flat top brush.

It is unexpectably soft and dense.
It cost 223 rubles before discount. Not too bad of a price.

My three lipsticks.  All of the same brand but different collection.

Vivienne Sabo Rouge Vintage in 409

A sloppy swatch.
It looks scarily brown in the tube but when on the lips, it is a nice rosy brown that flatters every skintone. It is an everyday colour on the go.

Vivienne Sabo Charme de Vous lipstick in 108.
It is suppose to be a peachy pink with some orange undertones. A very pretty spring colour. The camera doesn't seem to be picking up the colour right.

The swatch. Ain't it so pretty?
It is so subtle.

Vivienne Sabo Rouge Vintage in 402.
This is the loudest colour of the bunch and it might be too overbearing to wear it everyday.

It is a bright light barbie pink with purple undertones. It can look chalky and unflattering if your lips are not exfoliated, like mine now.
With the right occasion and eye makeup, it will turn into a beautiful lip colour. 

1 comment:

  1. I do like that rosy color. I think my next lipstick has got to be a rosy, berry shade!

    ReplyDelete