Friday, April 13, 2012

Makeup Collection in Hostel 2012

This is not a post about bragging or anything. It is just to show my makeup collection in Moscow, those I brought over to Moscow and also purchased here.

Brushes
CyberColors Eyelash curler, Brushes from ELF & Coastal Scents & Essence. 
And also some random one I bought from random shops. 

Eyeshadows
Eyeshadows from Jordana, Cherie ma Cherie, Essence, Etude House and also the palette is from Daiso!

Mascaras
My favourite one is from Majolica Majorca.

Eyeliners
I prefer gel eyeliners over any other type.

Blushes
All from the pink family.


Highlighters & Shimmers


Eyelid primers
L'oreal, ELF, Urban Decay and Too Faced.

Makeup bases

Liquid illuminator & Brow Mascara

Concealers

Undereye Corrector

 Foundations & BB creams
Skin79, Vivienne Sabo, Bourjois, Missha.


That's all =)



No comments:

Post a Comment