Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Black rain

Monday was my most packed day of all my holidays.
I went for shopping again.. Girls can't stop shopping then later at night my friends spontaneously asked me out for clubbing.

We are gonna talk about the shopping first.

Here are the clothes I bought from H&M .
I didn't get many as I didn't find many that I like.

A dusty pink top.

I like the detailings on the top, it is a very sweet and cute top.

hole-y details.

I just have a thing for simple black dresses.
I got a basic dress.
Simple yet classy.


Let's go to the EOTD.
A look with falsies! Haven't seen it in awhile?
I just applied false lashes at the ends.

Embrace my face of the day with lots of camwhoring pictures
One taken with a compact camera and the other phone camera


Taken in H&M's fitting room.

OOTD :
A sheer top with singlet.
Jeans are from ZARA.

Later on,
I had starbucks too!
I still miss my country's starbucks. Russia's starbucks taste nowhere as good. In fact it is very bland.

On the late night clubbing, I am gonna confess that I am not a club person and I think this is a first and final time going to a club.
I am just gonna be a good girl, spend time in fine dining restaurant at night and enjoying a good platter of seafood pretend that I am in Paris.
I swear the smoke smell in the club almost killed me. Being in the club is just so not me.

And this Russian dude gets hitting on us girls. I got touched by him a couple times.
Luckily there were dudes to save us.


2 comments:

  1. AHH, i want your pants! i've been contemplating buying a pair of coloured skinnies myself, but i keep talking myself out of it. this post is convincing me to do it!

    oh no, i think i'm gonna have to check out the H&Ms here now.. i wish i could pull off that form-fitting dress like you can!

    clubs can be a weird environment, i definitely get that. they're not for everyone. is smoking legal in russian clubs? that's weird to me because it isn't in canada. sorry to hear you had a bad time. although, i wouldn't give up on it JUST yet, maybe the ones back home will be better! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoking is legal everywhere in Russia even in the cafes in a shopping complex. Kinda frustrating thing for non-smokers.

    Go check out your local H&M, there's a lot of new collection pumping in for the summer season =)

    ReplyDelete