Saturday, May 26, 2012

Welcoming summer soon

It seems the emotion-fixing period is short lived. I am so proud of myself that I don't hang on things too long. I hope!

So it's my blockmate's birthday and we had a bash for her. Bring her to Chili's in Arbat Street and Red Square.

Before the post, let's have a EOTD.
My eye makeup is always almost the same but doesn't hurt to post one.

Just it is not a great eyelash day.

Then to the FOTD.


Then now to the food in Chili's

My meal, Mile High Chicken.
It taste so heavenly topped with cheese and bacon together with mushrooms.

Not sure what is this meal called.
I think it is honey spicy chicken.

My Vanilla Milkshake.

Pina Colada.

A final picture of me in the bus.


A polaroid picture of St. Basil's Cathedral.
It was really fun to see so many High School graduates hanging out in Red Square.
I really envy them, being able to photograph their graduation shot in such a beautiful place. I didn't have a proper graduation ceremony when I finished my secondary education.

I also did a mini buy in between.
Just some very cheap mascaras, I bought because I was intrigued by the wand.

Fennel's Perfect Fixer Natural and Volume Exact Mascara.

The wands.
Volume exact's wand.
I actually used Fennel's Volume Exact Mascara for my EOTD, topped with Rimmel's sexy curves full figure.

Perfect Fixer Natural Mascara's wand.

They are a little wet but I am fine with it. So far it didn't smudge but I will try them out more before I draw into a conclusion about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment