Tuesday, May 15, 2012

updates and 15th again

I have been feasting throughout the week. I feel slightly guilty.
There goes my weight. 

So a series of event happened too. 
My rice cooker's wire burnt and I had a panic attack at that time since now I am in a non-Asian country rice cooker are hard to come by.
Thank goodness I have found a place which sold the wire. 
In the middle of the wire finding process, a lot of things happened. hehe.

An event is coming up with the uni. I am in a dilemma whether I should go or not.
I didn't wanna go because I kinda dislike the president's working attitude, I find him irresponsible. He has so much time to plan the event, yet the planning of the event was rash and mismanaged.

And also, thank goodness, my microbiology teacher who is seriously cranky beyond words, finally signed my book, she didn't reject it. I know I still have many more homeworks for her to sign but atleast clearing off some makes me happy. 
Still a way long way before I get my credit though =(

Here comes the pictures of sushi I feast on.

That's a lot of sushi.
We found the 50% discount for the shop thus we took the advantage ordering it.

This one is a whole different set. 
This,  I ate when I went shopping in Metropolis.



What date is it?
15th. So now comes the monthly 15th buy.

I have been loving the L'oreal infallible eyeshadows since I bought them.
The only downside might be that brushes can't pick the colours up. 
The colours are only pigmented if you use your fingers or sponge-tip applicator to apply. 
This doesn't bother me since I use a fair share of brushes and also sponge-tip applicators.

I pick up another two colours .


All night blue is a like a sapphire blue. This colour really caught my attention. 
Everything about the shade is just gorgeous.

Hourglass beige. Mine came defected. The whole chunk of eyeshadow was stuck to the presser. 
But I manage to press it down to the pot. 
It is a natural everyday colour.
It is slightly messy on the lid but looks brand-new in the pot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment