Monday, September 5, 2011

Korean food

This is the Korean BBQ I ate before I left to Russia.
It is my first time eating Korean BBQ too. 

I didn't know these sight dishes are served along besides the orders.
If I knew I shouldn't had ordered the Kimchi soup because there's too much for two.

Grilling the pork cutlets.

Steamed egg



 kimchi

BBQ-ed pork.

Kimchi soup

Grilling chicken fillets.

Grilled chicken.

This time I am planning to not spend to much money on cosmetics and other stuffs since I have in mind what to save for. 
I am planning on investing on a Louis Vuitton handbag. Yes you hear me. A Louis Vuitton handbag.

I never owned a branded handbag in my life and I always wanted one.
The good thing about branded handbags are that they are longer lasting. My cheaper handbags get through wear and tear really fast
So I think it is high time for me to invest in a good handbag and save some money on using it for a longer period.

No comments:

Post a Comment