Sunday, September 4, 2011

Here again + airport.

I have arrived in Moscow after a very long flight journey and transit in Dubai.
Well, my room is in its worst condition and I won't be posting frequently until I settle down cleaning up my room and other personal things.

Okay, here I have an OOTD which I forgot to post. It is taken almost at the end of my holidays.
Very Liz Lisa style. Sadly I didn't bring my can can hat over here since my luggage is overweight and the hat is kinda space consuming.
I love this hat a lot.

Also, I have some photos taken at the Dubai airport.
Not many since after that I was so busy running from one duty free shop to another.



Outside of the airport, the humidity and the temperature was a killer at 7.30 am.
When I arrived at 5 + plus am, the temperature at Dubai was 36 degrees celcius.

Duty free area =)

This is what i got from the duty free shop.
A bottle of perfume.

Lanvin's Marry me!
Smells so good and sweet. My favourite type of scent.
Actually I thought of getting the Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy too but I don't know why I didnt got it. Maybe the next round when I stop at a duty free shop.

Lovely classy bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment