Saturday, September 17, 2011

just like this.

I can't access Cherryculture.com from Russia. Damn!
Is it banning Russian IPs because it is perfectly fine when I surf it using anonymous IP.

Anyway, I am gonna haul on Cherry Culture again soon.

The beauty store near my hostel had a 15% off all products yesterday. I didn't bother looking at the cosmetics as all of them are pricier than my motherland.
I just picked up things that I need. A conditioner by Herbal Essence and a makeup remover by Bourjois.

Bourjois Express Eye Makeup Remover

It is a dual layer makeup remover.
It contains 200ml of product and claims to remove waterproof makeup in one sweep and non oily.

Hopefully it does what it claims if not I am gonna cry for not bring over my Biore makeup remover which is able to remove the stubborn Japanese brand mascaras.



No comments:

Post a Comment