Friday, June 4, 2010

Something new in the collection

Just went to a local drugstore and did a mini loot.
I picked up 3 items only. So actually it is not considered a loot.


Silky White Magic Face Powder in Pretty Pink( I am bringing this for travel) and Maybelline Angelfit Flawless Natural Liquid Foundation.
My colour is C03.
There only 4 shades available in Malaysia, C01, C03, N02, W07.
I guess C stands for cool, N for neutrel and W for warm. I don't know why I always get recommended cool colours, like the L'oreal True Match, I got recommend to go for R02. I do not think my skintone is cool but the foundation does fit good.

There's another product that's not shown here. It is a sunscreen.

The SilkyWhite Magic Face Powder. As you can see, like its name, the powder is pink.

Worry not, the powder applies translucent but just don't over apply, you will get an ashy white cast.

The powder smells like baby talcum powder which I don't mind.
It's also really smooth. I am looking forward to using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment