Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little lootie.

I don't get it. Why people always mess up my order.

Went to eat at Just Talk Cafe yesterday.Nice environment, nice lighting (oh romantic lighting) and stuff...
It took me really freaking long for my order, apparently they messed up with the order and had to remade my meal.
It's pretty frustrating to wait long for a meal.

My Iced Milk Tea. I love milk teas to the max!

This not my haul. It's my friend'sI'm just posting here so you can see the colour swatches. Yea, I asked her permission and I suppose to take a pic for her since she won't get it till Monday.
She wants to see it.Jordana Blush in Redwood.
A very pretty pink-red with slight silver shimmer, really pretty on darker skintones.
NYX round lipsticks in Thalia and Frosted Beige
NYX megashine lipgloss in Salsa.
A super bright hot fuchsia. Really pretty and fun colour

ELF mineral lipgloss in NightOwl.
A deep brownish berry colour with gold shimmers. Not my colour but I am sure she will pull it well since she has darker skintone.

The ELF mineral kit. This is what comes with it. I forgot to snap a pic of the pouch.
It comes with a foundation, concealer, blush, bronzing brush, total face brush and a travel pouch.

The colour of the dark foundation and Rose blush.
Rose blush is really pretty. It's a medium rose pink

No comments:

Post a Comment