Sunday, June 6, 2010

My new foundation in the collection!

Another not a really loot post.

I went to my local drugstore to pick up another foundation. I will be going to the island after my exam with my maties. Yes to the beach and pool.

I picked up the the Revlon Colorstay Foundation in combination/oily formula.
My colour is 200 Nude . I am a NC20 for reference. There's 180 Sand Beige but it has yellower undertone. My face has pinkier undertone compared to the rest of my body that's also why my face and neck never matches. :(

I bought it with discount. Originally it is RM59.00 (USD17.10).
It comes with SPF6. SPF is good no matter how low it is especially ewhen you live in a tropical country.

I also wanted to pick up the Rimmel Stay Matte but the lightest shade is 103 which shows a bit of orange undertone on my face. I realize most Rimmel foundation are a bit orange for me.
Let's see how it goes, i might picked it up since I do not have much foundation and I am eager to try the drugstore's foundation all out!

Eying on Rimmel's Stay Matte and L'oreal's True Match ( My mum's using the two way cake of this to set her foundation, and it looks so good and last the whole day long).

No comments:

Post a Comment