Thursday, June 29, 2017

FOTD : Birthday night out

I am back with another FOTD using makeup products I love.
I have kinda settled down with my makeup products, I have my few staples and I always reach out for them. 


Base :
Guerlain L'or Base
Chanel Les Beiges Foundation
Catrice Camouflage Liquid Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
Innisfree Mineral Shading 01
Givenchy Le Prisme Blush in 22 Vintage Pink
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle

Eyes :
Maybelline Brow Master in Brown
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Innisfree Mineral Eyeshadow 04 Matte
ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Golden Ochre, Realgar, Antique Bronze)
Maybelline The Magnum Mascara
Maybelline Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara

Lips :
Charlotte Tilbury Lipcheat in Pillow talk
Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle

Guerlain L'or Base has been my favourite base. I haven't found a base that is as hydrating and it just gives a immaculate glow. I do not use it daily as it is really pricey, I do keep it for special events and days that I will many photos taken.

Chanel Les Beiges is one of my favourite foundation. As it is lightweight, it gives a natural dewy finish. Have been leaning to ight-medium coverage foundation rather than full coverage because I have been favouring the no foundation look. I have overgrown the whole cake face, strong contour, highlight trend. It is just too heavy on the face.
'
I think I have another favourite. Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle, never in a thousand years I would thought I would love this shade. In the tube it looks like a boring, dull brown. On my lips it has a rosy hue, extremely gorgeous MLBB shade on me. Love the formula and the texture.
Definitely going back to purchase more shades from the line.


No comments:

Post a Comment