Saturday, June 10, 2017

Holiday haul : KIKO

The last time I did a Kiko haul was when I was in Italy and I regretted not getting more items from them because they were so affordable and the quality is great for the price.
During my winter holidays, I visited Germany, Spain and Portugal and all these countries carried Kiko products (yay!) and managed to sneak into every single Kiko store I passed by.

Here's the display of items I have gotten from Kiko. I picked mostly sales item up with the exception of the Smart Lipstick. 

Let's start out with the first item I got. This is the Kiko Bronzing Powder. The packaging is matte black with a rubbery texture, I would say it is comparable to the NARS' packagings. Not my favourite type of packaging because it gets dirty really fast but it looks really sleek. 

I bought this bronzer for around 2 Euros which is pretty much a steal. 
I chose the coolest tone among all because I am searching for a more contour like shade. 

This is a BB Balm pact.I am so lucky that the leftover shades were my shade match. The packaging is similar to the bronzing powder. 
Foundation pacts are really convenient especially on the go and travelling. 

It's nice that it comes with a mirror and a sponge applicator at the bottom. 

Kiko Beam of Light Highlighter.
I can never resist a highlighter and not when it is on sale.

The shade is 01 Cream.
It is a beautiful champagne shade highlighter.

Next up, I got blushers from them.
105 - Dark Rose is a brown beige shade with rose undertones

104 - Pastel Pink. It is a muted medium pink with slight brown undertones.

These two blushers are muted shades and they appear very natural on the skin if you are going for the natural blush look.

I didn't mean to pick this up but I just could not resist this shade. This is the Kiko Velvet Satin Nail Lacquer in Vintage Rose. It is a dusty rose taupe shade.

Kiko Smooth Temptation Lipstick in 05.

05 is a rosewood shade. A deep rose with brown undertones. 

Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Color Eyeshadows. 

This is a cream eyeshadow. They felt really good when I swatched them in store. They are very creamy and airy. So, I picked up two shades. 

This shade is 01. It is a pale champagne shade with pink undertones. 

This is the shade 02. It is a apricot shade. 

I really like cream eyeshadows because they are easy to use. Just pick up some colour and dab on the eyelids and you are done. 
I picked up the lighter shades because they can double up as an eyeshadow base. 

These Smart Lipsticks are really nice and creamy. I picked them up the last time I visited Italy and my mum loves them. So, I picked up one of the shades for her. 

From left : 917 and 913

917 is a medium rose with brown undertones. This one is for my mum, she likes this kinds of shades. 
913 is a dusty rose. 

Luscious Cream Lipstick. 
I got these because they were on sale. The texture of these are really nice upon swatching. They are smooth, pigmented and creamy. 
I also picked up one shade for my mum. 

The packaging is very unique. 
To obtain the bullet, you need to push the top part of the lipstick away from the cap. 

The packaging is nice. They are in a silver pearl in shade packaging 

From left : 515 is a pinkish purple shade whereas 505 is a peachy brown shade. 

Kiko Shining Star Lip Lacquer.

This is a limited edition. It is from their Holiday 2015 collection. 
The packaging is really beautiful that these are so hard to pass up. 
The Kiko Lip Lacquers is one of those type of hybrid lip product that provides the feel of a gloss with the pigmentation of a lipstick. 


From left : 02 Unique Magenta and 01 Cool Mauve 

Unique Magenta is a fuchsia-raspberry pink. 
Cool Mauve is a light mauve nude pink. 

Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush.

I got three of them which is kind of impulsive. They were so pretty that I could not help pick them up. 

03 Treasure Rose

Treasure Rose is a dusty rose shade. 

02 Adorable Pink. 

Adorable Pink is a light warm pink shade 

04 Passion Red Wine

Passion Red Wine is a raspberry pinkish red shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment