Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Back blogging

I have took some time off the blog.
Life has been really hectic ever since I have started work about 2 months ago and that I have been neglecting this blog.

I have moved from the city to a sleepy small town for work.
I am still trying to adapt the life of a small town and I have been a little homesick. I just miss the bustling and busy lifestyle of the city and the wide array of entertainment that it offers.
There's no shopping malls right here which is a real bummer for me.

My life here have been the most uninteresting. My schedule is pretty much wake up, work and sleep.
I always try to go back home if I get a long break from work aka 2 days off straight.
It has been a little tough to adapt to this new environment, to live up to everyone's expectation and pleasing people, be efficient and fast but not making any mistakes.
It does take a toll emotionally but thank goodness I do have good support around me and retail therapy always does it for me.

This month is my birthday month. I guess it's a great month to return back to blogging.
I will try to keep this blog alive with content.

Stay tune for some past and new content




No comments:

Post a Comment