Thursday, December 1, 2016

Life updates

Happy December. I know this sounds cliche, I can't believe how fast time flies and 2016 is already ending.
I felt I hardly even did anything for the past 3-4 months.

For the last week in November, I have been ignoring my blog due to lack of inspiration to post. Sometimes, you just wanna break away from blogging because of a writer's block or whatever personal reasons there are. I just can't seem to form a good sentence for my post, it felt terrible.
Not like my post are exceptionally fancy or there's a wide use of vocab usually.

Also, there's Black Friday, I was so occupied with Black Friday that basically half of the time I am glued to my laptop browsing through online shops. I did get a few things for Black Friday, not too crazy this time around. I will post a haul when I received my items.

I will be heading to Bali next week, so I will pretty much be missing in action for awhile


No comments:

Post a Comment