Monday, December 19, 2016

USA Haul : Colourpop

Colourpop has been big and blowing up in the beauty community. Known for their affordable price tag with good quality products, I have always been wanting to try Colourpop.
I have seen lots of great reviews on their eyeshadows, on how pigmented and beautiful the finishes are and you can't beat it for the price. It just got me wanting their stuffs even more.
So, I compiled a list of things I wanted from them and went ahead and joined a preorder.

This is my first Colourpop haul.

Alas! Here's my Colourpop haul.

I got myself 4 Super Shock Eyeshadow, 3 Super Shock Cheek and 6 Lippie Stix.

The four Super Shock Eyeshadows I ordered.

Amaze, I Heart this, Bae and Cowboy.

I Heart This.
This is absolutely gorgeous shade with lots of luminosity. It is a metallic silvery taupe, a fusion between a warm light gold and silver. It is a very unique blend of shade which I do not own in my collection.

Cowboy
This is a baby lavender shade. I find the pigmentation and colour pay off of this shade lacking compared to the rest of the shadows but it is still a surprise for me as being how pastel it is, the shadow is not chalky at all. It goes on smooth. Just I wish it packs more colour pay off.

Bae
This colour is such a bae. It is a blackened aubergine shade with mermaid blue shimmers. It has a beautiful metallic duo chrome finish.

Amaze
This is a pinkish-copper shade. It also has beautiful metallic finish.
It is one of those beautiful standalone all over lid shade and everyday shade. Can never go wrong with this shade.

The 3 Super Shock Cheeks.
Thumper, Prenup and Rain.

Rain
Rain is a straight up bright purple blush. This is my first ever purple blush. I have never quite seen a blush shade like this.

Thumper
This is a true pink shade.

Prenup
A beautiful plummy pink with slight silver shimmers.

Here comes all my lovely lippie stix. I have a huge thing for lip products.

The shade I have gotten.

Lumiere
This is a collaboration shade with Kathleen Lights on Youtube. Lumiere is said to be a universally flattering shade and I can see that this shade will look good on most skintones.
It is a dusty mauve pink. A shade that is hard to go wrong with.

Tootsi.
This is a greige shade. Greige has been the shade of the year when it comes to lip colours.

Gossip.
This is a true pink shade.

Frida
This shade is a collaboration with CoffeebreakbyDani on Youtube. Frida is a warm mid-tone nude pink.

Fern
I do not know what on earth was I thinking when I picked out this shade. This shade is a purple and purple lipsticks are not something I wear.
I guess for some fun days I would try to rock this purple lipstick.

Pepper
This is a lavender pink shade.

Overall, I am very pleased with my Colourpop haul and I have already picked up more items from their website which will be in the next haul and also looking forward to pick up more items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment