Sunday, December 25, 2016

FOTD : Xmas eve

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. I hope everyone is having a great and fabulous christmas weekend.

I tried out a few new makeup items for this christmas FOTD and I thought I would share.



Base :
Banila Co. Prime Primer
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation
3CE Full Coverage Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
H&M Bronzing Powder in Sheer Tan
Makeup Revolution I Heart Blush Hearts in Blushing Heart
Violet Voss Pro Highlighting Powder Palette

Eyes :
Maybelline Brow Satin
ELF Mineral Eyelid Primer
Earthen Glo Minerals Eyeshadow in Cafe au Lait in Paris
Art Deco Single Eyeshadow in 578
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mocha
ELF Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast
ELF Lustrous Eyeshadow in Gala
Me liquid eyeliner in Brown
Max Factor 2000 Calories Curve Mascara

Lips :
Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in Babe Idole

I have finally used my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. So far,I can give a full review but only a first impression on this foundation yet since I only had it on my face for 4 hours or so. It claims to be a full coverage foundation but I won't say it is a full coverage foundation, the coverage is medium at best. I do not have issues with the coverage since I do not have any skin troubles.
The good thing about it that it really looks like skin. It does not look like foundation on the skin. It looks really nice on the skin.
The foundation did crack a little on my smile lines but I feel like this is unavoidable since my smile lines are deep and I did laugh a lot on that day and all foundations just tend to crack there if I laugh a lot.

Makeup Revolution I heart blush hearts in blushing hearts is a beautiful drugstore blusher. It not as shimmery as the Too Faced's but still gorgeous. Did held up pretty well through the night.
It's a good option if you want a cute blush in your vanity or you just do not want to spend so much on the Too Faced's.

I love the ELF Lustrous Eyeshadow when I want shimmery eyelids, especially the shade Toast. So beautiful and you can't beat it for the price.

It has been awhile since I picked up my Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque. I just forgot how much I adored these. These are extremely comfortable and moisturizing. Also, they feel like cool water on the lips. A great product to take a break from the matte liquid lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment